Join us on March 17th, 8:00 am – 8:30 am, for the next session of the CMMC Virtual Monthly Coffee Klatch. Our cybersecurity expert speaker, Scott Singer, President of CyberNINES, will guide you through the process of submitting your NIST score and getting ready for CyberSecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC).
In this FREE webinar, you will learn:
- The latest news affecting CMMC
- NIST SP 800-171 scoring requirements and submission
- System Security Plan (SSP) & Plan of Action & Milestones
- Overview and roll out of the CMMC framework
- Five levels of CMMC and their requirements
- Export control regulations & requirements
- Compliance Without Complexity: CyberNINES’s journey meeting DoD’s requirements
To register or find more information about the event, please visit our page at https://cybernines.com/event/cmmc-virtual-monthly-coffee-klatch-march-17/
Please submit any questions to email@example.com.