Register for the 10th Annual Minneapolis Cyber Security Summit
Join us and our partners for the virtual 10th Annual Cyber Security Summit on October 26-28, 2020. The Cyber Security Summit’s mission is to produce a multi-stakeholder consortium that draws industry, government and academic experts in an effort to improve the state of cyber security on both a domestic and international level. This event draws the thought leaders from across the industry, government, and academia with a robust agenda offering actionable takeaways for all experience levels.
This year’s theme is “The Ripple Effect: The Cascading Impacts of Cyber Security” and features the following discussions and sessions:
- Enough is Enough – The role of nation states in taking the offensive to cyber criminals
- The Story of Sandworm – How attacks like BlackEnergy, NotPetya and the Olympic Destroyer do not happen in a vacuum
- Human Factor – The challenge of implementing industrial safety measures that rely on users making critical safety decisions
- Emerging Issues – Why a solid infectious disease adaptive plan needs to come standard
- Modern Cyber Attack – Malware vs. Malware-free attacks (what many describe as the next generation of cyber-attacks)
- Zero Trust – Why this shift in strategy is critical to the business/mission.
On October 27th at the 2:30 pm session, Scott Singer, President of CyberNINES, will present on a cost-effective approach to minimizing your cybersecurity risks and provide an overview on federal regulations such as the new CMMC. Use our promo code CYN35 through October 16 to save 35% on your registration ― https://www.cybersecuritysummit.org/cyber-security-for-small-businesses/.
To view the event page and all Cyber Security Summit sessions, please follow this link https://www.cybersecuritysummit.org/agenda/
To register and view available sponsorship options, please follow this link https://www.cybersecuritysummit.org/register/