Join us on September 30th, 9:00 am – 10:30 am, to learn about the Department of Defense’s (DOD) pilot program announced in January, 2020. Scott Singer, President of CyberNINES, and Matthew Frost, Cybersecurity Consultant, CyberNINES, will guide you through the NIST SP 800-171 compliance process and talk about the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) requirements in this online event designed for small and medium-sized businesses.
In this FREE webinar, you will learn:
- Key highlights of NIST SP 800-171
- Key components and timeline of CMMC framework
- Meeting CMMC requirements
- Meeting DFAR 7012 compliance
- CyberNINES’s journey meeting DoD’s requirements
- Main benefits of “Compliance Without Complexity” program
To register and view the event page, please follow this link at https://cybernines.com/event/get-ready-for-cybersecurity-maturity-model-certification-cmmc/.
Please submit any questions to email@example.com.